Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prologue

No comments:
 
Hey Beautiful!


This is my first blog post which I am writing instead of finishing my science project. I guess it tell you a little about me....a procrastinator. Well, only when it comes to science.
First off, my name is Cindy. I love to read and this blog title "Northofbeautifull" was inspired from one of my favourite books North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Hedley. I loved it so much that I went out and bought it after reading it!
I enjoy writing and from this blog I plan to lay out my life on here. From my daily experiences, fashion, books, music, and anything else that happens in my life. Blogging was apart of my never ending bucket list so I really hope this blog turns out well! Only time will tell?!
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions on topics and anything else you would like a post about!


Yours truly,


Cindy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff